“What you are thunders so loudly that I cannot hear what you say” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Your greatest tool when you communicate is YOU. Who you are and how you are being is what determines the success and impact of your communication. Have your own unique style of communicating be powerful and effective. Communication is an art to be crafted rather than a set of mechanical steps to follow.
In this NEW highly interactive virtual workshop, you will master the art of making a powerful impression, connecting with people, and having your message be understood, embraced and remembered. This workshop applies to one-on-one communicating, small meetings, all the way up to large group public speaking. This includes: in-person and virtual video communications, professional job interviews, business meetings, discussions with colleagues, and personal family and intimate conversations.
You can expect to create the following results:
• Impact people in a way that causes action and intended results
• Speak in a way you are heard and understood
• Have a compelling presence to back up what you are saying
• Get your message and who you are across to anyone
• Develop effective communication as a habit, in all circumstances
• Learn how to impact all styles of people
• Create inspiration and excitement that captures people’s attention
• Generate trust and connection through your speaking
In this hands-on, live, virtual experience, you will receive a great deal of practice and personal attention to develop your unique communication skills.
Schedule: Six three-hour live Virtual Workshops. One workshop every week for six weeks. Tuesdays, 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm EST.
June 9 • June 16 • June 23 • June 30 • July 7 • July 14
There will be opportunities between the workshops for you to implement what you have learned.
Tuition: $495 (COVID special gift $395 for this workshop only). Freedom Pass available.