“Rule of thumb: The more important a call or action is to our soul’s evolution, the more Resistance we will feel toward pursuing it.” – The War of Art
Feminine Fire is a provocative experience where you access the sacred essence of being a woman. Wise. Fiery. Primal. Divine.
Power, Sexuality, Purpose and Love. What does it mean to be a woman?
• Harness the power of your thoughts, emotions and creativity to empower your leadership.
• Allow all parts of you to be expressed as you live your unique purpose.
• A dynamic workshop that gets to the core of what it means to be a woman.
• Create your unique self in regards to leadership, family, purpose and sexuality.
• Learn to effectively communicate with other women and empower them.
• Access the power of your emotions and your creative forces
• Confront and break through limiting beliefs about being a woman or connecting with women.
Prerequisite: Female Graduates of Breakthrough II (Advanced)
Schedule: Friday night, Saturday and Sunday
Tuition: $495 (No Cost Freedom Pass Members)
What People Say – Feminine Fire
Feminine Fire allowed me to explore the parts of my life that were holding me back. I also powerfully connected with women of other cultures, ages and backgrounds. I realized how alike we really are. I know this experience will allow me to take everything in my life to the next level and have my relationships be much stronger. Laura Hobgood, Senior Manager, Washington, DC
I am now going to make a much bigger difference in my family and in the world. I can see my gifts and own all sides of myself. I appreciate all the parts of myself that I wasn’t accepting before. This is true freedom. Mariya Berezhnova, Manager, NC
Out of Feminine Fire I see that I am a leader. I can be free in all my relationships and this will allow others to be free. I am giving up trying to be perfect in my relationships and replacing it with being my best. I experienced this on a visceral level in the workshop. Feminine Fire allowed me to access both my male and female energy and create incredible connections with others. It was also a blast! Erin Dawson Linn, Teacher, NC