Learn the secrets of Improv Speaking. Yes a formula, method, and approach!
Business is an act of improvisation, not planning. – Harvard Business Review
Improvisation offers great grounding for leaders. Leadership requires becoming
comfortable with uncertainty and the lack of total control.
It involves mastering paradoxes, such as being simultaneously alert and patient,
and creative and grounded. – Michael Wheeler, Harvard Business School
Your results in life will dramatically increase and you will:
• Be more effective in communicating with one or a thousand people
• Change your relationship with failing and become resilient
• Be fun and inspiring to work and play with and have increased creativity
• Never freeze up again!
• Learn to think and speak on your feet
• Stop your internal negative dialogue about your ability and effectiveness
• Be a better enroller in any domain
• Stop dwelling on “the perfect thing you should have said” when it is too late
Limited to 30 students because of the highly interactive format
Schedule: All day Saturday and Sunday
Tuition: $495 (No Cost Freedom Pass)